Thursday, June 4, 2009

Puppies

Oh well..my house now has all together 7 dogs..thats 5 for the grown one and additional 2 more from yesterday..and this one is very very cute..actually its my aunt boss who was very kind to give her for free cuz according to her..the boss sold one of the same puppy to a buyer for 100 bucks or more..so it was like this..i usually pick my aunt from work everyday around 5..then when i reach her working place,she was carrying a small box and from inside the car,i was wondering wat was inside in the box..then when she entered,this cute little puppy just stared at me..OMG!!!just can't describe how cute was it..well u can see the pic down there..then i started to drive back home and suddenly the boss called again..and guess wat happen this time..the boss gave her another puppy for free and that makes 400 bucks worth of puppy easily given for free..and this one look macho looking..so now we were given a set of puppy for free and is so so happy..and my sister was so so crazy when she saw the two puppy..hahaha..crazy till she even bath the puppy this morning..And as for me..i just play around with them since they are so cute but as they grow like the others its different dy cuz they are more fierce..i don really play with the grown up one for now apart from when i go for my run where i will race with them..its usually the dogs win..hahaha..

Ok thats all for now readers..enjoy reading..



Smell that gas!! OMG did u just farted at me??

Wacha!!!Slam u..hahaha



So sweet!!



The two new puppies



My favourite sleeping position



So serious

4 comments:

  1. oliver.. cute puppies.. but whos the one carrying them?? hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... actually jespy baby more concern to the one who is carrying the puppies than the puppies . wuahahaha~
    That's is his lit sis, if i'm not mistaken.
    She looks so charming~ nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, that doggies! are they all yours? darn! they're so cute. I do have an adult dog which was quiet similar like these two puppies here, at his young age. I bet they'll grow up and be just like my dog :) what are their names?

    ReplyDelete